- Sujji Rava/ Semolina 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 2 1/2 cups
- Ghee 1/2 tsp
For outer line:
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Oil 2 tsp
Method For Outer line:
- In a wide pan/ plate, take wheat flour, oil and make a chapathi dough. And keep it aside.
Method for inside stuffing:
- In a pan, take water, let boild it.
- While boiling the water Pour the suji rava into the water slowly with continuous stirring.
- The rava will absorb the water, then add SUGAR.
- Let the sugar melt in upma. Switch off the stove.
- (Same as a like a suji rava kesari, but NO NEED TO FRY RAVA IN GHEE).
Let it cool down.
- After cooling down rava, knead it like a dough, make it big lemon size balls.
- Take a small ball of dough, make a chapathi.
- Insert the sujji ball inside the chapathi, and close the all edges together.
Take the stuffed ball, dip in the dry flour, and make a paratha gently with rolling pin.
- Keep paratha on a HEAT tawa, fry both sides with ghee.
- Switch off the flame.
- Stuffed sweet sujji paratha is ready.