- Spelt Flour Roties
- Oil 4 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Green chiles
- Purple Cabbage
- (You can choose potato, green peas, tomato, egg)
- In a big wide pan, add oil, add all Tadka ingredients, then add all veggies, expect Spinach and sprouts.
- Mix all veggies, put the lid and cook it above 5 mins on medium flame.
- After half cook the veggies, add spinach, sprouts and salt.
- Keep lid on it and cook it another 5 more mins.
- In meanwhile making small pieces of spelt roties.
- After veggies became a soft, add these roti pieces into this pan, mix it well.
- Cook another 5 mins with lid.
- Turn off the stove. Serve with raita or lemon juice.