- Drumstick Leaves big hands full
- Spelt flour 1 1/2 cups
- Oil 3tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds few
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Ajwain / Carom seeds few
- In a pan, add 1 tsp oil, cumin seeds, Chopped drumstick leaves, Coriander Powder Turmeric powder, salt. Let it cook until the leaves get fry. It may take around 5 mins. Let it be warm.
- Take Spelt flour in a pan, add ajwain / carom seeds. Mix it well before adding the water.
- Add a water, Make a soft dough.
- Make a roti about 6″ inches diameter.
- After heat up the griddle, keep paratha on griddle
- Keep lid on it for a few seconds. (This step will help for smoothness). Optional.
- Remove the lid and flip it the other side,
- Fry both sides with ghee.
- Serve with any curry.