- Aa Kakarayakallu / Teisel gourds 1/2 lb
- One half big Onion
- Garlic pod 1
- Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Chili Powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil for Shallow fry
- Chop the onion keep it, soak it in the water for a while.
- Cut into round.
- In a pan, add oil, fry it till get brown color / soft. It may take around 15 mins.
- Keep it aside.
- In a meanwhile, smash the onion in the water. (It will help in reducing the raw onion smell).
- Wash it one more time and put it in the colander basket.
- In a vessel, add raw, cleaned onions, crushed garlic, 1 tsp of oil, Turmeric, chili powder, salt.
- Smash with hand hardly and properly.
- Now, add fried Aakakarakaya / Teisel and smashed with hands hardly again.
- Eat with hot steamed rice.