- Almond Powder 1 cup
- Warm Milk 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar 3/4 / .75 cup
- Ghee 2 tsp
- Few Nuts
- Heat a pan with ghee, add Almond powder, fry it on low medium flame for 10-15 mins. (DO NOT FRY UNTIL GET BROWN COLOR).
- Add warm milk into pan, keep on stir it to until become a thick smooth /paste.
- It may take around 15 mins. The whole process, flame should be on medium low.
- Add Sunflower seeds. (You can add any your desire nuts).
- After becoming thick, add sugar and again, keep on stir it until gets Halwa consistency. It may take around 5-8 mins.
- Switch off the stove.
- Garnish with some almond flakes.
- Enjoy hot hot…