- Spelt flour dough
- Grated Mooli / White Radish 2
- Green chilies 2
- Cumin seeds
- Cumin Powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro few leaves
- Squeeze tightly out water from mooli.
- In a plate, mix all ingredients.
- Take some Spelt flour dough, flatten it 3 ” inch diameter.
- Fill the Mooli stuff in the middle of poori.
- Wrap the stuffing with rolled circle and make a stuffed ball.
- Coat it with dry wheat flour and roll it out carefully into a circle having approx 6-7 inch diameter.
- Heat a tawa, keep partha on the heated pan, When the tiny bubbles appear on the surface, flip it.
- Fry it both ways with l spoon of ghee.
- Stuffed Mooli Spelt flour paratha is ready.
- Serve with raita and pickle.