- Besan flour / Chickpea flour 2 cups
- Sugar 1 3/4 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1 Tbsp
- Dry nuts
- Oil for deep fry
- Sieve the flour and put it in the bowl.
- Take a bowl and add chickpea flour and mix nicely like bajji batter by adding water.
- Heat oil and pour a little batter on the boondi ladle and gently tap it. Tiny droplets of batter will fall into the hot oil.
- The Flame should be on low medium.
- Fry boondi for 2-3 mins only and keep it aside in a plate/bowl.
- Repeat the process or the rest of the batter.
- Note: The boondi should be soft and smooth. Do Not Fry too crisp.
- Fry the nuts in ghee till get golden color.
For Sugar syrup:
- Take a pan, add water and sugar together, mix it well. Let it soak for 5 mins.
- Bring to boil on low medium flame until get “one string consistency“. It may take around 10 mins.
- Switch off the stove.
- Add friend nuts, boondi and one tsp of ghee, mix it well.
- Smash it with pav-bajji smasher, just 2-3 times. (Optional).
- Keep it aside 3-5 mins.
- After 5 mins, knead the sweet boondi couple of times, then start doing laddu.
- Yummy Laddus are ready to eat.