- Sweet Potatoes 4,6
- Salt (optional)
- Black pepper ( optional)
- Oil / Butter 3 Tbs
- Peel the sweet potatoes, wash and shred them.
- In a pan, add 2 tbs oil, add shredded sweet potato into it. (Add salt, if you need)
- Cook it in medium low flame for a 10 mins with lid, first 8 mins with lid and 2 mins without lid. OR the sweet potatoes are browned all over.
- Add rest of 1 tsb oil and flip it and continue to cook and stir until they get brown color. It may take around 5 mins.
- Enjoy the hot hash browns..