- Red Chilies 20 (soaked 20 mins in the water)
- Oil 5 tbs
- Garlic 20 pods
- Soya sauce 1 tbs
- Vinegar 1 tbs
- Heat the water in a pan, add soaked red chillies cook it for 15 mins and let it cool down.
- Put it in the blender and make a paste.
- In a pan, add oil and garlic, fry it a minute and add red chilli paste.
- Add a cup of water into it, mix it and fry it until the red chili paste goes away and it leaves the oil in the edges.
- Now, add soya sauce, vinegar into it and mix it well.
- Switch off the stove. Let it cool down the sauce and store it in an airtight container bottle.
- You can easily keep it for a month in the refrigerator.
- Make sure you fry all the ingredients well until their raw smell disappears, which makes the sauce taste better.
- You can use schezwan sauce in various recipes like schezwan fried rice, noodles, veggies and paneer etc.,