- Cooked toor dal / left over any dal 1/2 cup
- Sliced onions
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Dry red chili
- Curry leaves
- Green chili 1
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wide pan, add all ingredients of tadka.
- Add sliced onions along with cooked dal.
- Combine well and let it fry until the dal, become a dry powder. It may take around 10-15 mins.
- After 3,4 mins, continue to stir it…
- After 5,6 mins, continue to stir it….
- Almost going to be done, continue to fry..
- Dal become a complete dry.
- Switch off the stove.
- Fried Dal is ready to eat with rice. Most of the kids like it.