- Sweet Corn ( I used frozen corn) 1/2 cup
- Chopped Carrots 1/2 cup
- Chopped Beans 1/4 cup
- Green peas 1/4 up (Frozen)
- Corn 1/2 cup (Frozen)
- Green Chilis (optional)
- Water / Vegtable stock 4, 5 cups
- Boil the corn.
- Switch off the stove and let it cool.
- Make a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Same vessel, add Chopped carrots, beans, peas and corn.
- Add water, along with salt. Let it boil until veggies get soft.
- Keep the flame on low, medium flame.
- Add the corn paste into the pan. Allow to come only one boil, then, switch off the stove.
- Enjoy the hot veg-corn soup.
- If you want, you can add black pepper on top.