- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Chopped methi leaves 1 1/2 cup
- Ajwain 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Plain yogurt 1/4 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Take wheat flour in a wide/large bowl then add ajwain, cumin seeds, red chili powder, salt, oil and turmeric, combine well.
- Plain yogurt/curd and chopped methi leaves.
- Combine well.
- Then, add water and make a soft a dough. Cover with another bowl / wet cloth, and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Take a medium size ball, dust with some dry wheat flour and roll to about 4″ inches with rolling pin.
- Additionally, grease with oil.
- Bundle it up and flatten to ball.
- Form bundle
- Again, dust with some dry wheat flour and roll it in a thick circle.
- On a hot tawa place the rolled paratha and fry it both sides with ghee.
- Serve with raita and pickle, gravy curries.