- Dry Coconut 2 cups
- Suji Rawa 1/4 cup
- Sweetend Condensed Milk 2/3 cup
- Regular milk 1 tbsp (Optional , depends on consistency)
PREHEAT the oven 350 Degree Fran-heat for 10 mins.
- In a large bowl, combine dry coconut +suji rawa mix well.
- Then, add sweetened condensed milk in to bowl.
- Add, regular milk and mix well.
- Grease the oil or ghee on cookie tray.
- Drop the batter onto tray, using with spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 10, 15 mins @325 OR until the macrons edge gets golden color.
- Take out from the oven
- Cool for 10 mins on the sheet. DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE the macaroons from the sheet. Just leave them on the cookie sheet for 10 mins and it will harden bu itself.
- Store it air-tight container.