- White Suji ravva 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 or 3/4 cup
- Water 1/3 cu
- Ghee 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder pinch
- Cashwenut and Sunflower seeds 1 tbsp
- Take sooji in pan, add ghee, nuts and dry roast over medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add sugar in the pan.
- Add water into sugar.
- Bring to boil low, medium heat for 2,3 mins ( the sugar syrup SHOULD NOT BOIL MORE THAN 5 MINS) then laddoos become hard.
- Add roasted sooji, mix well. Cook for 1 mintue.
- Keep the lid on. Switch off the stove.
- Keep for 2-3 hours until, syrup is soaked well with sooji.
- After 2 hours, add cardamom powder mix well.
- Start to make laddoos.
- Store in air tight box. It will be fresh for 2, 3 days.