- Banana Peppers / Jalapeños 5
- For stuffing:
- Paneer/ cream cheese 1/4 cup
- Shredded cheese 1/4 cup
- Onion Powder 1 tsp
- Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Red chili Powder 1/4 tsp
- Cilantro / parsley 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Garlic 2 big cloves
- Bread Crumbs
PREHEAT the OVEN @400 F for 10 mins.
- In a pan add butter and chopped garlic.
- then, add bread crumbs along with little salt and mix well
- Switch off the stove.
- Shred the paneer / cream cheese
- Shredded Paneer
- Add, Red chili Powder and salt
- Add black pepper and onion powder
- Add cilantro/ parsley
- Finally, add shredded cheese
- Combine well.
- Cut into two pieces and remove the seeds.
- stuffing and breads are ready
- Fill each pepper entirely
- Press Poppers cheese side down into the crumb mixture.
- Spray oil on a baking tray
- Place them on a baking tray
- Keep in the oven and Bake at 400 Degree F for 20- 25 mins.
- Banana pepper poppers are ready.
- Serve with ranch / mayonnaise / ketchup.