- Taro Root 1 lb
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp (optional)
PRE HEAT the oven @375 degree Fahrenheit for 10 mins.
- Boil taro root in pressure cooker for 1 whistle.
- Put them in colander for a while.
- Peel and Cut taro root.
- In a pan, add oil, turmeric, red chili powder, salt and mix well.
- add into the mixture
- Combine well
- Spread them on baking tray.
- Place them in oven and bake at @375 for 15-20 min then turn the other side
- The other side also done.
- Serve with any cooked rice and dal.