- Almonds 1 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
Preparation time :15 -20 mins
- Dry roast Almond for 10-15 min on low medium flame
- Let them cool until they are just WARM.
- Transfer into the blander.
- First, blended it in pulse mode for couple of times.
- Then, Blend until gets creamy structure.
- Take intervals in-between,
- Keep scraping down the sides and breaking up the ball.
- Add salt
- Then, continue to blend until get the creamy structure.
- Let the almond butter cool to room temperature, then transfer into air -tight jar and keep it refrigerator.